Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ouch!! My head hurts!

Wow. RSS, Atom, XML, Blogs, Podcasts...my head is starting to hurt just thinking about them.

In an ever increasing effort to do this the right way, I am switching different methods of producing the podcasts for the band and crew (crew podcast is always a guineau pig) in as much as they way they are coded and organized. Having an automated method of writing crucial files is always better than hand-coding them.

Posting a hyperlink here in this blog to new podcasts and letting the automation take over sure sounds like a good deal to me!

Now if I could just get the images to work properly in iTunes...and get into the iTunes directory...

1 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

For what's its worth, my iTunes subscription DID pull the CapeCodCast automatically. So that end is definately working from this end... er, something.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home