Thursday, August 25, 2005

Flickr.com

So if you haven't noticed, there is a new band podcast. Check it out.

P.Hearn has uploaded some interesting stagecam photos to www.flickr.com. Flickr has a nice interface for RSS feeds (something podcasts use) and don't require a person to register to look at photos. Just look for the tag of "styxcrew" and you should be able to see the photos.

That also goes for you that want to post photos to flickr as well. Please tag the photos that you upload (if they are of gear, crew, or stagecam shots) with "styxcrew."

If you get bored, just click on "explore" and there will probably be some interesting photo in front of you in seconds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

I have uploaded and separated about 8 shows so far and will be adding lots more this weekend. I am recruiting my friends that have shows saved that I don't to get me the pics and will adding them as well. I knew there was some reason I saved all of them and never deleted em. So the 2004 shows will be added too. OK, call me a pack rat but this time it work out for the best. LOL. Happy viewing.
P.Hearn

6:12 AM  
Blogger Patti said...

I have finally finished loading and organizing all the shows I have saved. A few peeps that have show which I don't are gunna get them to when they can and I will add them also. Enjoy!!
Patti

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home